SUS316 Coaxial Hydraulic Irrigation Centrifugal Pump Shaft ANSI
a) For farm water irrigation
b) For boiler water supply
c) For water-supplying system of apartment building
a) The optimal hydraulic model is used for impeller; the pump is of
an utmost dynamic-static balance and reliable performance.
b) Shaft is an extended one from the motor, so the concentricity is
c) Supported by imported bearing, runs at little vibration and low
d) OEM service is available for painting color
e) ANSI flange standard is available
f) Reliable performance
- The installation height of the pump, the pipeline’s length,
diameter, flow velocity should conform to calculation, and try to
reduce unnecessary loss.
- The check valve should be mounted outside the gate valve.
- The pressure gage, vacuum gage should be mounted on the straight
pipe near the pump, and between the pump and the gate valve.
- In order to prevent air leakage, the suction piping should be
connected with flange as far as possible. It’s very difficult to
discover air intake at the suction piping joint, so special
attention must be paid.
- For the arrangement of suction piping, try to make an upward slope
(about 1/50) from the water absorption surface to the pump, to make
the pipe not store air.
- The suction bay should be arranged with trash catching equipment
(trash rack). In addition, the suction bay should be cleaned
completely before draining off.
- Considering the falling of water surface, the position of the
suction piping end should have enough submersible depth.
- Before installation, check carefully whether the foot valve is
flexible, meanwhile, in order to facilitate inspection and repair,
the installation method should be considered in advance.
- The gate valves mounted at the inlet side should be installed in
horizontal direction or tilt down, in order not to store air. Gate
valves must be opened completely except during inspection and
switch-over. Try not to let air be sucked from the gland.
- For the inlet pipes of parallel running pumps, if they are
connected to the common manifold, unbalance of inlet pressure often
occurs, so the independent inlet pipe should be adopted.
When installing, the pumping position should approach the water
level as far as possible;d